Mini Red Velvet Cupcake

Friday, March 23, 2012

Welcome to the Pastry Shells blog! I started this blog because I love baking and want to share my passion with as many people who want to listen/read. I own a bakery that I run out of my apartment called Pastry Shells, derived from my name, Shelly. Each item I make is made by hand and by scratch all in small batches to achieve optimum flavor. Currently, most of my orders are from friends or friends of friends, but I'm hoping to expand and one day open my own store front!

Now, on to the good stuff...


Currently, there is a huge craze for CUPCAKES! My Red Velvet Cupcakes have been my most popular cupcakes thus far. Each of my cupcake flavors is adorned with a different color white chocolate shell; Red Velvet always receives a yummy red shell as seen in the picture above! My Red Velvet Cupcakes are always toped with a swirl of light and fluffy cream cheese frosting! I could literally eat a bowl of this stuff which means there are rarely ever left overs of this icing.

This particular batch of mini cupcakes was made for my best friend/adopted little sister/parents' neighbor's highscool graduation. It was a beautiful day in Atlanta and the lighting was just perfect so I snapped a shopt of the little treat!

No comments :

Post a Comment

.