Coed Wedding Shower Sugar Cookies

Thursday, May 24, 2012

These fun cookies were designed and made for a coed wedding shower.  My friend saw the cute corsets and undies I made for a lingerie party (click here) and requested I make something for both genders to enjoy.  I immediately thought of boxers and whitie-tighties!





If you look closely you can see the specs of vanilla bean and the micro-slivers of lemon!  Not only do these cookies look adorable, but they are super yummy!  I tried tons of sugar cookie recipes and finally found one that maintains it chewiness and flavor while still being able to hold a shape.



These were the matching panties to go along with the boxers and whitie-tighties.  These were such a hit at the party!

If you would like to order personalized sugar cookies from Pastry Shells contact me at PastryShells@gmail.com.

No comments :

Post a Comment

.