Graduation Cookies

Friday, August 17, 2012

Do you know someone who is graduating this summer?  If so, I have the perfect dessert for you: Personalized Graduating Snickerdoodle Cookies!

These cookies, along with a batch of Mini Red Velvet Cupcakes, were made from my "little sister" (LINK) when she graduated from high school.  I decided to make her favorite cookies, Snickerdoodle, in the shape of her first initial and add graduation paraphernalia to it.


This picture is so much better... you can see the cinnamon-sugar coating underneath the icing.  These are super cute and yummy!  My pet peeve is having a super adorable cookie taste really bland, but these were delicious, chewy Snickerdoodles!


I was going to leave this picture off, but I wanted to show you the yellow "L" had a matching blue "L"!  I made a couple dozen of these as well as a couple dozen cupcakes... my desserts were gone within 45 minutes of my arrival!  I was sure the chicken salad would go first...

To order cookies or cupcakes from Pastry Shells, contact me at PastryShells@gmail.com.

No comments :

Post a Comment

.