St. Patricks Day Cupcakes

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It's true, just like any other person from Irish descent I am looking forward to St. Patrick's Day!  I can't wait to dress up with my green and get my pinchers ready for the forgetful people.  However, green isn't always for St. Patrick's Day but for any "Good Luck" occasion!

These adorable mini cupcakes were made for a coworker on her last day of work!  She was heading to a new job and needed all the luck she could get!


So, we decked out the conference room in everything green!  I can't think of a better dessert than Green Velvet Cupcakes to go along with the theme.

Red Velvet Cupcakes are the most popular flavor and I knew they would be a huge hit even if they were green!

I topped each yummy cupcake with a white fondant round then cut out letters with the fondant and painted them gold (using edible luster dust and rum).

The clovers were all hand painted on a fondant round and were the perfect touch to the display.

I'm sure you are thinking about when this would be appropriate for you.  You don't have a coworker leaving the office?  Well, you don't need that specific reason!  Why not just celebrate St. Patrick's Day with a simple set of "Good Luck" cupcakes?

I couldn't think of a reason, which means you should order these yummy bites and share with your friends!

They are super moist and delicious!  The perfect one-bite, errrr two-bite, dessert!

Here is the lovely display we had for our beloved coworker!  Good Luck Jocelyn!  We miss you!

These mini cupcakes are $18/dozen with a $2/dozen charge for the toppers.  To order from Pastry Shells contact me at shelly@pastryshells.net.


4 comments :

  1. Ummm - these look a-maz-ing.

    www.etsystalkers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I know how much you love my red velvet cupcakes...

      Delete

.