Strawberry Shortcake Cupcake

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I am so excited about Spring that I had to grab some beautiful strawberries from the store and get to work!  I absolutely love berries and this cupcake really brings out a wonderful strawberry flavor.  Not only does it look like strawberry cake but inside are little chunks of strawberry throughout!


You can barely see the little chunks of strawberry, but trust me... they are there! 

 These cupcakes are topped with everyone's favorite, cream cheese icing, and then lightly dusted with graham cracker crumbs!  So delicious! 

These cupcakes were perfect with the Elmo at the Beach cake (click the link to see it) because the graham cracker crumbs looked just like sand!

To order from Pastry Shells, contact me at shelly@pastryshells.net.

No comments :

Post a Comment

.