Tiffany Cake

Monday, May 20, 2013

The little blue box with the white bow is immediately associated with the wonderful jewelry store, Tiffany's.  When I was little I always dreamed of owning one of those boxes, not the actually jewelry but just the box.  It was the perfect shade of blue and always had a perfectly tied box on it.  When I took my trip to New York I saved my pennies (okay, dollars) and splurged on a simple Tiffany's necklace.  The box is mine and what did I do with it?  Stored it in a drawer... however, I wear the necklace constantly.  I guess that is what happens when you grow up!

Anyway, about the cake... there was a wonderful wedding shower with a Tiffany's theme so of course they chose the box to be the focus!  At least this box wasn't stored in a drawer and instead was enjoyed by many!


To order from Pastry Shells contact me at shelly@pastryshells.net.

No comments :

Post a Comment

.