American Flag Cookies

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Fourth of July is a week away and I'm very excited to celebrate such a great holiday and be able to hang out with friends and family (as well as get a day off from work)!  I haven't solidified all of my plans yet but there will definitely be some fun parties to go to!


These cookies are perfect for the Fourth of July!  They are my famous sugar cookies that are lemony, chewy, vanilla beany (that is not a word, but I think you get it), and adorable!  They are perfect to just grab and munch on at a party or get-together or if you are going fancy they would be great favors.

Here are the wonderful sugar cookies the winner got in my giveaway!  Each one individually wrapped and they made it perfectly fine in the mail.

What are your plans for the Fourth of July?

To order from Pastry Shells contact me at shelly@PastryShells.net.

No comments :

Post a Comment

.