Daisy Cupcake Tower

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

It's been so dreary and rainy here this summer so I thought I would brighten everything up with some flowers!  Specifically daisies:
I'll also brighten up the mood with the most adorable one year old with fiery-red hair and a contagious smile.

Sometimes it seems difficult to choose a flavor and an icing.  In this case I made three kinds of cake (red velvet, chocolate, and vanilla) and switched up two different frostings between them (cream cheese frosting and vanilla frosting).  Of course, red velvet cake ALWAYS has cream cheese frosting... that's just a given.

These adorable daisy topped cupcakes were a perfect touch to a flower themed First Birthday.  Something both children and adults would gobble right up!



To order from Pastry Shells, contact me at shelly@PastryShells.net.

No comments :

Post a Comment

.