Cupcakes and Kiddos

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Now that school is back in session I thought it was the perfect time to share my pictures from the most adorable class my friend teaches.  I had the pleasure of coming to their class, cupcakes in hand, to teach them about planning for a Mother's Luncheon they were throwing.


The kids were so sweet and eager!  They spent a lot of time asking questions and enjoying the pictures from my blog.


I was sure they would only last about five minutes since they all knew there were strawberry cupcakes waiting for them.


No, these were amazingly patient kids.  Full of curiosity and questions.


Finally, it was cupcake time!  These kids were in LOVE!  It made me so happy to see their faces light up when they each tried the cupcakes.


They couldn't help but pose for every picture!


Kids are some of my favorite customers.  Their expressions and excitement are just thrilling!  I'm so happy I was able to teach them some basics to throw an amazing Mother's Luncheon!

To order from Pastry Shells, contact me at Shelly@PastryShells.net.

To protect the children's identity their faces have been cropped out... in case you were wondering.


1 comment :

  1. Sounds like a fun time! Kids and cupcakes just perfect together.

    ReplyDelete

.