Halloween Cupcakes

Friday, November 1, 2013

I hope everyone had a happy Halloween and ate their fair share of candy.  My Halloween was uneventful... typically every year around October 1 I whip out all of my Halloween decorations and completely cover my apartment with Halloween spirit.  This year was a different story.  I was so busy the weeks leading up to Halloween (with a wedding cake, engagement party, etc.) that I never got around to my decorations!

Then yesterday hit... it was Halloween and I didn't even have candy for the trick-or-treaters!  The good news is that I didn't have anyone knock on my door.

Plus, I think I made up for it by making these adorable cupcakes for an elementary school class.

These are the Red Velvet ones but I also made the same toppers for the caramel cupcakes.

I love this cat!  I'm trying to convince everyone around me I should get a cat... even though I have been terrified of them most of my life... I feel like you are starting to take their side now.  Moving on...

I didn't even carve a pumpkin this year, but my theme for Thanksgiving this year is "Pumpkin" so I think I will have my fair share of pumpkins!

"Eek!  A bat! I want that one!" is what I'm hoping those little ones said when they saw these cupcakes!

Hope you enjoyed these cute cupcakes!  Don't forget you can order any custom dessert from Pastry Shells by contacting me at shelly@pastryshells.net.

No comments :

Post a Comment

.