Frosty the Snowman

Thursday, December 12, 2013

DISCOUNT ALERT! Now through December 20th, 2013 get 10% off your holiday order by mentioning this post!

Day 4 of cookies is here!  Growing up in Atlanta I would wake up every Christmas morning and look out the window in hopes there would be snow... in Atlanta that never happens.  If we do get snow on Christmas day it usually doesn't stick or just leaves a dusting on snow everywhere.  For some reason I have ALWAYS wanted to make a snowman on Christmas.  I think 'Frosty the Snowman' song and movie is what did it.  So, instead of real snowmen, I have edible snowmen!


They are equipped with a scarf to keep warm and a bunch of coal to make up the mouth, eyes, and buttons.

Oh, and I could never forget the carrot for the nose!

These are just as delicious as all of my sugar cookies and there is still time to order them in time for the Christmas holidays!

Check out Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3 of holiday sugar cookies!

To order from Pastry Shells contact me at shelly@PastryShells.net.

No comments :

Post a Comment

.