Jingle All the Way

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

DISCOUNT ALERT! Now through December 20th, 2013 get 10% off your holiday order by mentioning this post!

Yay!  It is the second to last day of holiday sugar cookies!  Last year, my Mom found an adorable collar for my dog.  It is complete with jingle bells on it which is very convenient in determining where she is located in the house.


My dog loves hiding under beds and chairs and sometimes is impossible to find.  However, now that she is equipped with her jingling holiday collar we always know where she is.

Last year I did not think I would get sick of the jingling at all because it was just so darn cute, but then around March I was ready to stop the jingling occurring in the middle of the night.

I must have forgotten why I took off the collar because I am once again thinking I will be leaving this collar on for good... or maybe it is the sound of bells during Christmas time that I enjoy so much.  Either way, this time of year is perfect for some jingle and these cookies bring the jingle but don't wake you up in the middle of the night like my dog's bells!  Enjoy!

It is not too late to order your pastries for Christmas!  Contact me by December 21 for your Christmas dessert!

Check out Day 1Day 2Day 3, Day 4, and Day 5 of holiday sugar cookies!

If you would like to order from Pastry Shells, contact me at shelly@PastryShells.net.

1 comment :

.