The Gingerbread Man and his Wife

Thursday, December 5, 2013


It's day two showcasing Pastry Shells' adorable Christmas cookies!  Today I'm sharing with you the adorable Gingerbread Man and his festive wife.  Whenever I think of gingerbread men I think of a gingerbread cookie with white icing but I don't particularly like gingerbread and I wanted more festive colors than white icing!

Here is the girl dressed in her green dress and red bow:


This gingerbread man wanted to match his mate so he is wearing a red suit with a green bow tie!

I love the cute details on these little cookies.  Don't forget that each sugar cookie also tastes amazing with specks of vanilla and a hint of lemon in a soft and chewy sugar cookies.

Check out Day 1 of holiday sugar cookies!

Make these cookies a part of your holiday celebrations!  To order from Pastry Shells contact me at Shelly@PastryShells.net.

No comments :

Post a Comment

.