The Perfect Present

Friday, December 20, 2013

DISCOUNT ALERT! Now through December 20th, 2013 get 10% off your holiday order by mentioning this post!

The last day of holiday cookies has arrived!  If you missed any of the days feel free to check them out:

Did you know that Christmas is less than a week away?  I know some people that completed all of their Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving and I have no idea how they did it.  Then there are the people that try and get all their shopping done on Black Friday.  Then there are people like me that get gifts randomly throughout November and December.  Finally, there are the people who waited until now to get their gifts which I could never do.

One thing is for sure, the season of gifting is here!  I absolutely love giving gifts and can't wait for my friends and family to see what I got them!  

So, I basically HAD to have presents in my assortment of holiday cookies.

It is not too late to order your pastries for Christmas!  Contact me by December 21 for your Christmas dessert!

If you would like to order from Pastry Shells, contact me at shelly@PastryShells.net.

1 comment :

  1. Amazing!!
    Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

.