Notre Dame Groom's Cake

Tuesday, February 18, 2014


I would say I'm a college football fan so when I was asked to make a Notre Dame Groom's cake I was ecstatic!  Sure, Notre Dame isn't one of the football teams I follow, but I know how awesome it would be to have Buzz on a cake just for me!


This cake was decorated purely with icing.  Typically, I use fondant to create designs like this, but cream cheese icing was requested and I was up for the task!  Now, looking at the finished product, I really like the texture the frosting gives the cake. 


I also made the wedding cake to go along with this detailed Groom's cake and I can't wait to share it with you!  I also can't wait for college football to start up again... how much longer again?

To order from Pastry Shells, contact me at Shelly@PastryShells.net.

No comments :

Post a Comment

.