The Biltmore Ballrooms Wedding Cake

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I'm so excited to share my latest wedding cake!  This beautiful cake was delivered to The Biltmore Ballrooms in Atlanta and was such a joy to create.

I love the beautiful flowers provided by the amazing florist.

The cake was beautiful from all angles which was quite important since it was on a round table.

I can't get enough of the quilting pattern.

The Biltmore Ballrooms were just incredible!  I had no idea such a beautiful venue was nestled right in midtown.


Get ready, I'm like a chameleon in this next picture...

See?  At least the bride and I have good taste in fabrics!

If you are planning a wedding or a large event be sure to call Pastry Shells!  Dates are starting to fill up for the summer!  Contact me at shelly@pastryshells.net.

1 comment :

.