Fall Wedding Cupcakes

Thursday, March 20, 2014

I aboslutely LOVE making wedding cakes for close friends; not only do I deliver a yummy dessert but I get to attend the wedding too!  Although these cupcakes are obviously not a wedding cake, these yummy cupcakes were for a close family friend, whom I consider my sister, therefore they meant a whole lot more.

I was a little nervous making these cupcakes because the bride is extremely creative and artsy; I was worried I wouldn't be able to match her amazing decorations.  Thankfully, the cupcakes and stands went perfectly with all the great fall colors!

There were red velvet cupcakes and carrot cake cupcakes, each adorned with handmade flowers.

These were such a huge hit!  I constantly heard from people who had more than two cupcakes and couldn't decide which one was their favorite.  Me?  I loved the carrot cake cupcake!
 
Congratulations Clarissa on your big day!  I loved being a part of such an important day!  Thank you for giving me the opportunity to make your wedding cupcakes!  I love you big Sis!
 
To order from Pastry Shells contact me at shelly@PastryShells.net.

No comments :

Post a Comment

.