Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Themed Birthday

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I would venture to say this is the picture sums up the majority of desserts I am asked to make for children's birthday parties, with the exception of cookies.  This wonderful Mickey Mouse Clubhouse themed first birthday party was such a blast to make and attend!  I loved all the intricate decorations, wonderful food, and all the different desserts I made for this event.  A lot of these decorations can be found on my Etsy page (link) so you can make a wonderful Mickey cake too!


The smash cake was just adorable and full of color and spunk just like the birthday boy!

Then there was the two tiered birthday cake mimicking the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, complete with plastic figurines spaced throughout.

My favorite is Minnie, but I might be biased (pink all the way!).

Finally, there were these yummy chocolate cupcakes with colorful wrappers and toppers from Etsy.

It is really hard to take a picture of a one year old on his birthday... I'm just saying.

But, at least I got this great picture in between the crying and confused looks.  Once they start eating the cake they can't stop, but all the attention and cheering usually has kids end up in a fit.  Regardless, I always love the idea of a smash cake... the crying always makes for a great story later down the road!

To order from Pastry Shells, contact me at shelly@PastryShells.net.

PS - Don't forget, now through Mach 12, 2014 received 20% off your Easter order!


No comments :

Post a Comment

.