Golf Lover's Cake

Monday, April 7, 2014

The Masters have begun and I am so excited to share with you this amazing cake!  I loved making all the little details of this cake and loved getting the text messages exclaiming how much the cake was enjoyed!

Although I'm not amazing at golf and have never actually been on a course, I really love going to the driving range.  I knew the exact things that would look so great on this cake and so I started with a golf bag.

What person doesn't grow up wanting to drive one of these things?

This was so much fun to make with all the little details!  I just want to jump on the back of this cart (of course I would have to be Honey I Shrunk the Kids size).

This just proves a decorated cake is not just for a kid's birthday, but for everyone!

Happy 31st Birthday Joseph!
 
To order from Pastry Shells, contact me at shelly@pastryshells.net.

No comments :

Post a Comment

.