Paw Patrol Cake

Monday, April 14, 2014


Remember the crazy ice spell we had here in Georgia in January?  I do... it was traumatic.  However, right around that time we also had a fairly hot and sunny day.  I totally wasn't expecting this when I made this adorable cake.  Regardless of the weather the cake was a huge hit and was super tasty too!  These decorations can be purchased on my Etsy shop (link) so you can make an awesome Paw Patrol cake too!

I loved all the little details of this cake, like the strategically placed paw prints

and the big fondant number 3!

He was so cute and patient enough to let me get this adorable shot of him.

Miraculously I also got this action shot!  I have been trying to get one like this for so long but I always happen to get right before or right after.  FINALLY!

Yum!  Vanilla cake with strawberry filling and chocolate cake with homemade caramel filling all with cream cheese icing!

To order from Pastry Shells contact me at shelly@PastryShells.net.

No comments :

Post a Comment

.