Baby Girl Shower

Friday, September 26, 2014

A while back I hosted a baby shower with two of my best friends and I never had the chance to share the outcome.  So, now that the baby is 8 months old... here are the pics of the adorable shower!


These adorable cupcakes were strawberry cupcakes with hearts and "H"'s on them.  The "H" was for the name of the baby and happens to be their last name too.

We included a delicious "MOMosa" station with grape juice for the Mom-to-be and washi tape on the straw for names.

The food was oh so good!

And of course she was showered with presents!

To finish it all off we had delicious mini apple pies!  Yum!  I can't wait to share the other showers/parties I have hosted!

To order from Pastry Shells contact me at Shelly@PastryShells.net.

No comments :

Post a Comment

.