Bass Fish Cake

Friday, October 24, 2014

Yes, that is cake!  I can hardly believe it myself, but I can attest there is some yummy diabetic friendly chocolate cake under all those decorations.


This was quite a fun cake to make (PS - the "wood" underneath the fish is decorated cake too).  I loved making all the little details like the scales, hooks, worms, and bait but most of all I loved using my new airbrush machine!  I am so happy with the outcome of the airbrushing and am looking forward to many more uses.

As you can imagine, this cake was so much fun to make but slightly painful to watch it be sliced.  All the smiles and wonderful comments made up for it though!

The cutest moment during the cutting of the cake was when the bride "hooked" her groom.  Good thing the hook is edible!

To order your custom cake, contact me at Shelly@PastryShells.net.



No comments :

Post a Comment

.