Minnie Mouse 1st Birthday

Wednesday, February 11, 2015


I was so thrilled to make this creative Minnie Mouse cake for a first birthday and from the moment I stepped up to the front door I knew I was in the right place.  This party was decked out in the cutest Minnie decor that was all Pinterest worthy.

From the signage to the wreath to the photo wall I felt like I was entering Minnie Mouse's house.  In fact, there was a life size balloon Minnie Mouse there to seal the deal.

I loved making these fun desserts for my friend and loved even more that I was invited to stay and watch everyone enjoy them!

Watching the birthday girl eat her smash cake was by far the most adorable part of the day.  Happy Birthday little one!

Make sure to check out my Etsy shop as some of these items will be available soon, but as always you can order a custom creation for your event by contacting Pastry Shells at Shelly@PastryShells.net.

.