Callanwolde Fine Arts Center Wedding

Thursday, June 4, 2015

This year celebrates my 10 year high school reunion but what is great about owning Pastry Shells is I didn't have to wait until my reunion to see my fellow classmates.  This year I have been in contact with a few wonderful women I graduated with and I am so grateful I was chosen for their events.  This is one of my favorite wedding cakes and desserts I have created to date.



You see, a long time ago I used to travel around the world singing with a wonderful group called The Young Singers of Callanwolde.  Every week I would attend practice at Callanwolde Arts Center and have some of the best memories in that beautiful mansion.

When the bride told me her reception was at Callanwolde my heart flooded with joy!  Not only did I get to make the desserts for my high school classmate, but I also got to revisit the lovely mansion I created memories in.

Callanwolde has never looked so beautiful and I absolutely loved the bride's vision.  Make sure to check out the photographer's post to see all the lovely details of this wedding (link below).

Just in case you are curious, the cupcake flavors are:  Lime Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting and Lime Zest, Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting and half with Mini Chocolate Chips, Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting and Homemade Caramel Filling and Drizzle, and Blueberry Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting and Graham Cracker Crumbs


To order from Pastry Shells, contact me at Shelly@PastryShells.net.

Make sure to follow Pastry Shells on Facebook and Instagram.

Day-of Wedding Coordinator: Kristen Scott
Florist:  MG Florals
Caterer/Rentals:  Endive Catering
Transportation:  Georgia Trolley Services

.