Giraffe Baby Shower Cake

Thursday, June 25, 2015


Pink giraffe was the perfect theme for this adorable baby shower at Southbound, a local rustic looking restaurant in Chamblee.  


The exposed brick was a prefect contrast for the adorable baby giraffe with a light pink bow around its neck and really allowed the cake and decorations POP!  If you are looking for a great place to host a party, check out this amazing venue... or just stop by for a delicious event!

To order from Pastry Shells, contact me at shelly@PastryShells.net.
Make sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook!

1 comment :

  1. Seems to be a delicious cake and hope I can find a good birthday cake for my son’s birthday. Hired an excellent corporate event planners for my official meet so that he can do amazing planning. Well, hope my son will like these arrangements and wish to have good party.

    ReplyDelete

.