Mason Jar Cookies

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

One thing I love about sugar cookies is how every order is completely different.  I get to create a completely different shape with a completely different method every time and it is so exciting!  These were no exception!



I contemplated for quite a while on how I was going to create the logo just perfectly.  In the end I used a simple technique that can be used for almost any design.  I printed out the design, cut it out with an exact-o knife, and lightly traced it on the cookie with edible yellow ink.  I only applied a thin line for the entire logo and just free-handed the areas that were thicker.  In the end I think it worked out great!  These were perfect for a summer BBQ dessert!

To order from Pastry Shells, contact me at Shelly@PastryShells.net.
Make sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

.