Blue Bird Baby Shower

Friday, September 11, 2015

Sweet Nora Grace is three weeks old yesterday and I thought it was the perfect time to share the baby shower I helped host for her wonderful Mom!  It was so much fun planning the menu, games, and decorations for our best friend but my favorite part was of course the cake.


I decided to test out my new wafer paper skills and make roses of different sizes and even one with the actual invitation print on it.  I used my new edible printer to create the pattern and then used the methods I learned in this Craftsy class to make all the roses.

Now, my wafer paper flowers are available in my Etsy shop!  Go check them out!

To order from Pastry Shells, contact me at Shelly@PastryShells.net.

Make sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook


No comments :

Post a Comment

.