The Pretty Peach Workshop

Thursday, September 17, 2015

I am thrilled to share the pictures from the beautiful Pretty Peach Workshop held by my friends Luisa from Peaches to Pearls and Shelby from Shelby Rae Photographs!


This workshop is perfectly unique and I love how it focuses on teaching women how to become great at photography specifically for their blogs.

They also share their tips and tricks on how to have a successful blog and boy do they know their stuff!

I loved having my cake and cookies, along with My Cupcake Parlor's beautiful desserts, be the center of their photography lesson!  Such an honor!

Make sure to be on the lookout for the next Pretty Peach Workshop and thanks again to Luisa and Shelby for including me in their wonderful event and providing these wonderful photographs for me to share!

To order from Pastry Shells, contact me at Shelly@PastryShells.net.

Make sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook






No comments :

Post a Comment

.