Foxhall Resort and Sporting Club - Legacy Lookout

Monday, October 12, 2015

Foxhall Resort and Sporting Club is one of my favorite venues to work with.  I was blown away the first time I was there delivering to the Stables, but now I have seen the Legacy Lookout and am more impressed than ever!


Just like the venue the cake was a perfect mix of beautiful and slightly rustic.

The flowers completely transformed the cake!  I always love working with Bloomin' Bouquets!

Make sure to check out all the wonderful photos here!  Thanks so much to the wonderful Taylor Dawn Designs for referring me to such a wonderful bride and groom!

Vendor List:

To order from Pastry Shells, contact me at shelly@pastryshells.net.
Make sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

.