Minnie Mouse Cookies and Cupcakes + Tutorial

Wednesday, October 21, 2015


Guess what?!  It's tutorial time and once again I have more than one for you!  Today it is all about the adorable cookies for this Minnie Mouse birthday party getup and later this week I will reveal the simple but impressive smash cake! 


First, I wanted to quickly share the most adorable Minnie Mouse cupcakes.

These edible fondant bows are available in Pastry Shells' Etsy shop and are really transformed into Minnie just by adding two black circles of fondant behind them.

Now, let's get back to what you have been waiting for...

The video tutorial for both of the polka dot Minnie Mouse themed sugar cookies.  Enjoy and please feel free to leave any questions or comments on my YouTube channel.



To order from Pastry Shells, contact me at shelly@pastryshells.net.
Make sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

.