Welcome Baby Cookies + Video Tutorial

Friday, July 1, 2016

I am so excited to finally share with you the adorable cookies I made for The Sweet Trend! The Sweet Trend specializes in party styling, dessert tables, and gift baskets bringing your party up to Pinterest worthy!  


These cookies were placed in a welcome basket for a family who just brought home their second child.

I threw in a couple extras including this logo cookie for The Sweet Trend to munch on...

as well as this cookie just for the big sister, The Sweet Trend's idea and what a great one it was!  Make sure to check her out!  Now for the Grand Finale... the video!


Materials Used:  Gold Powder  

To order from Pastry Shells, contact me at shelly@pastryshells.net.
Make sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook!


No comments :

Post a Comment

.