July 2016 Collection

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

What have I been up to?  Well, I have decided to make a change... a change that involves more tutorials and less posts!  From now on I will be creating posts every month or so with a summary of projects I have completes lately.  However, any project that includes a tutorial will have their own post!

So, here were go!

I absolutely loved making this cake!  After practicing some buttercream flowers for Mother's Day (see here) I knew I could make a stunning cake for one of my best friends!  The added touch was her Mother, who lives far away, contacted me to surprise her with a birthday cake... I think a garden of buttercream flowers was definitely a surprise!


A lot of couples have been making the most amazing logos for their weddings and I have been yearning to make a batch of logo cookies for a wedding.  Then these popped up!  These were put in the welcome bags at the hotel and are the exact artwork from the couple's invitation.  These would also work perfectly for a company logo as well!  Want to see some other logo cookies?  Check them out here and here.

A sweet lady at my day job retired so of course I had to make a cake!  She loves hiking, kayaking, her dog and camping therefore I put it all on a cake.  We even were super sneaky and  got a picture of her dog and I made an edible replica of the sweet pup!  If you want to see more adorable (and edible) animals check out this deer head cake, this bass fish cake, these deer cookies, these zoo animals, and also these zoo animals.

Frozen!  Need I say more?  Wait, yes... "Let it go, let it go!" More popular TV shows/movies here: Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Rainbow Brite, Minnie Mouse, Paw Patrol

I was so honored to be a part of this amazing style shoot!  Check out this post from Rick + Anna for more details!

This first birthday Garden Party was just amazing!  All of the details were so thought out and the partial naked cake just made everything POP!


One of my favorites, Letters by Lanta, and I had a givewaway earlier this year and we were so thrilled to ship out the prizes!


Monster High somehow made skulls hip and cute!


You can never go wrong with a Lily Pulitzer outfit, so why not put it on a cake!


I love these thank you cookies a photographer friend slipped into her thank you packages to here clients!  Where can I sign up?



These was a perfect idea for a dual mermaid and pirate birthday party!  The clam shell cookies were by far my favorite!


My sweet friend just had her baby and this was the adorable bee themed shower a few of us threw for her!  Signs by Letters by Lanta.


I love making cookies for wedding welcome baskets!



My sweet niece-to-be turned one!  I just couldn't help myself to mail so cookies that matched her adorable birthday tutu.

I hope you enjoyed this!
To order from Pastry Shells, contact me at shelly@pastryshells.net.
Make sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook!

SaveSave

No comments :

Post a Comment

.