August 2016 Collection

Monday, September 19, 2016

This post is filled with beautiful cakes and desserts!  Check out what Pastry Shells was up to this past month!

This beautiful five tiered wedding cake and the awesome movie reel Groom's Cake was for a wonderful couple with the most colorful wedding at King Plow Arts Center.


What kid doesn't want to fly in an airplane?  This was a perfect cake for a small family celebration.


Handmade magnolias!  This is literally one of my most favorite wedding cakes to date!  Located at King Plow Arts Center.


I grew up in the 90's so when one of my friends had a 30th birthday what better theme than our childhood!


Foxhall is one of my favorite venues!  This cake was definitely a treat for all the guests!


A few little treats for a circus themed first birthday party!



Finally, the perfect little watermelon smash cake!  I hope you enjoyed seeing all the beautiful and cute things Pastry Shells made in August!  Stay tuned for lots of tutorial coming up over the next month!

To order from Pastry Shells, contact me at shelly@pastryshells.net.
Make sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook!


No comments :

Post a Comment

.